DOI and PMID lookup (LibKey.io)
Use if you already know either the article’s
- Digital Object Identifier (DOI) a string of numbers, letters and symbols used to permanently identify an article or document and link to it on the web
add about formats or URL
- PubMed identifier (PMID) is a unique value assigned to each PubMed record
- usually 8 digits long
- add where to find
- Check access to particular journal
- Link to Table of Contents for subscribed journals and access articles
- Browse subscribed journals in particular specialties e.g. Anaesthetics
- Save specific article links to My articles (requires setting up BrowZine account)
- Add favourite journals to Bookshelf to see when new content available (requires setting up BrowZine account)
- When a scholarly publisher page or others incl PubMed, Wikipedia loads, system checks against our holdings and gives links to content incl PDF download where available. Further information available here.
- Requires Browser extension
- You will need to click on the icon of the Browser you are using to load the extension.
- Once Installed, when you are asked for library- enter Plymouth and select, Discovery Library, Plymouth