The following REMOTE AND VIRTUAL WORKING electronic books
are available to:
- General Practices and ICB staff in Devon
(enter Devon and select Primary Care and ICB staff in Devon as organisation when registering for Athens account)
- Livewell Southwest
- University Hospitals Plymouth NHS Trust (UHPT)
- South Central Ambulance Service (SCAS)
- South Western Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust (SWASFT)
NHS OpenAthens account.
All staff & students on placement at above organisations can register for free OpenAthens account at https://openathens.nice.org.uk/
For other resources see our subject pages
How to Make Virtual Teams Work : Manage and Empower a Virtual Team That Thrives While Working from Home
Microsoft Teams for Dummies
Remote Facilitator’s Pocket Guide
Rituals for Virtual Meetings
Suddenly Hybrid : Managing the Modern Meeting
Virtual Facilitation : Create More Engagement and Impact
You will need a NHS Athens account
to access –
register at https://openathens.nice.org.uk/
You will be able to:
- read the books online,
- download individual pages as PDFs (per publisher limits for particular book)
- download the whole book on to a laptop/desktop, android or iOS device for up to 3 months at a time (will need to download the free reader app when prompted to be able to download whole book).
We have unlimited simultaneous users and the books can be accessed on most internet enabled devices- does not
have to be trust machine or NHS network.
To see all our ebooks got to www.swims.nhs.uk
. Once you have searched for a title/topic please use filters on right and select
- Location- Filter by Plymouth or South Western Ambulance or South Central Ambulance depending.
- Material Type- Electronic Book.
To see other eresources journals, databases etc available with your Athens account go to:
Any problems or suggestions of additional content email firstname.lastname@example.org
Discovery Library Team
(NHS Library for Plymouth health community and lead library for SWASFT and SCAS)